101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N and A Recommendation

Sunday, July 31, 2011

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N and A Recommendation

I have be gone of the week.  Jake was home with his girl friend/dog sitter and we were off to see grandchildren. Over 2000 miles on the Jeep (not the Jag). Actually I was going to auto-post this but forgot. I wanted to use the Photoshopped picture so here it is.

The real reason I'm throwing this up is to send you somewhere. I want you to check out a site that I think you will find useful for your food surfing. See a food picture and a brief summery of the recipe. Check out the link and save it to a recipe box of your own.


Photobucket
I will be cooking today so a new recipe coming soon.

Regards

Updated

September 14 2011

DrDan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home