101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: Kitchen Cheat Sheets

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kitchen Cheat Sheets

Kitchen Cheat Sheets from 101 Cooking For Two
Don't know the safe temperature for that ground chicken or what to substitute for buttermilk, I have your back. I now have a special place for you. Check out the new Kitchen Cheat Sheets page. You will find cooking references for most of your everyday kitchen needs.

For the shape eyed visitors, you may have noticed this page appear and disappear a few minutes later many times as I worked on the HTML. This has been a work in progress for months and I finally have a good start. And make no mistake, there is more to come.


Updated

April 25 2013

Dan Mikesell

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Changes in the wind said...

These were great...thanks for sharing.

 
At April 27, 2013 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, they're things I look for so I'm somewhat making a reference for me.

 

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home