101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: Musing

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Musing

I have been on vacation so no cooking for a while but I do have a couple of posts in the works.

But I'm announcing two things. First is a series on things that are useful for "cooking for two". This has been suggested many times to me but I have resisted.  It sounds simple but is not. I want to cover the pantry, pots and pans, tools and maybe a cookbook or two. So far it looks like 4-5 posts. If there is something you want covered, please post a comment.

Second, I have started another blog - kind of. Not much of a blog. It is just things I feel like talking about. I was going to make a static page on this site, but it would be hard for others to comment so a second blog was needed. The first real post is up about childhood obesity. Check it out of you want to hear me grump. Link below and in sidebar.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Janice said...

I LOVE the idea of some posts about useful things for Cooking for 2! (But then I love pretty much everything you do anyways!) Thanks for all you do!!!

 

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home