101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: A Muzing: Cutting Down the Fat

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Muzing: Cutting Down the Fat


I'm obsessing some here. Healthy this and low fat that. After all, I had done a blooming onion, french fries and pulled pork. And don't forget the scones... the lovely scones.

What gives? Simply put, our health and weight. We have been over eating and gaining weight. Just too many calories in and not enough calories out. So I'm trying to cook smaller portions and do lower fat. Some exercise and no unnecessary calories. Hence the lower fat and sugar substitutes along with lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

In reality, many of my previous recipes were low fat and healthy anyways. Most of the chicken and all the pork tenderloin. Not so much the ribs.

I'm still trying to follow my principles of simple and good. And stay with the "Cooking for Two" theme. Tonight it was Sour Cream Biscuits (2 g of fat each) with Grilled Lemon Butter Tilapia (just over 1 gram of fat each).

We will see how this goes. I'm trying to follow some other rules about my eating also and will speak about them at the right time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home