101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: Blog Redesign

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blog Redesign

I can be a pack rat sometimes. I hold on to things too long, I keep to much and I like a lot of links that gets me to where I want to go. Not so good for a blog. It was looking like a mess.

So it was time for a "fall cleaning" (that's a very late spring cleaning) and a paint job.

Welcome to my refreshed blog, I hope you enjoy it.

A final note. I'm again working 60 plus hours per week and getting home after 7 pm. Med students are in full "bloom"  with lectures and I have several other projects that will take many hours. I will be back occasionally but I'm going into my fall "slow down" again.  I will try to post at least weekly.

Regards
DrDan

Updated

September 24 2011

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Plain Chicken said...

The new design looks great!

 
At September 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Christine said...

I like it Dad!

 
At September 28, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I like it. I don't know what you jettisoned, but your page load time is at least 5 times faster now on this end. That is really appreciated:)

 

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home