101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: A New Rating System

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A New Rating System

I have been told (and rightly so) that my rating system has too mainly 8 and 9's. Yep I like my own cooking and I pick recipes that we would like almost for sure. So I don't get much under a 7.

So it's time to modify the system. I saw this somewhere and I'll apologize for stealing an idea and when I found out where I saw it, I'll edit this and give credit. The wording is my own so it's really not stolen anyways.
I will go back and update a lot of the previous recipes over the next few weeks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Chris said...

This gets all 9.0's except from the East German judge with the mustache, she gives it a 4.3.

Darn the re-unification of Germany and fall of the USSR takes all of the fun out of that joke;) Now I feel old.

 
At August 29, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it. And you think you feel old?

I thought about just trash the whole rating think but all recipes are not equal. I think this is closer to the way I think about the results.

 

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home