101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: Posting Slow Down

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Posting Slow Down

As I have mentioned before, the fall will be busy. In addition to new students and lectures, we are implementing EMR (Electronic Medical Records) in my pediatric practice. I have spent 6 hours since I got home last night on EMR and I have several hundred hours more of work I need to get done in the next 4 weeks on EMR alone in addition to work and lectures.  Experimenting with recipes and posting will take a back seat for a while. There will hopefully still be several posts a week just to give me a mental break.

Thanks and I'll be around occasionally.

DrDan


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 10, 2010 at 1:50 PM , Anonymous Medifast Coupons said...

All the hard work will be worth it!

Love the picture of your puppy, very adorable.

 
At September 12, 2010 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Hey, is that Duke from Bush Beans? ha ha

Enjoy your EMR fun. We work on a medical model basis with Medicaid and have spent the last 18 months developing our own proprietary MIS. We are almost "there" (end of implementation phase) and I'll be glad when it's done. It will be worth it when you are done.

 
At September 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

He's Dukes cousin and has been trying to sell my cooking but no takers.

I'm sure it's worth the work. I'm at about 25 hours since Thursday evening and the patient contact templates are coming together nicely.

 
At September 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Dad forgot to mention that I'm making him come visit me and go to a college football game in the Big House. Yes, he will be there, rooting for the Wolverines. Go Blue!

 

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home